Saturday, March 28, 2015
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Blogging is $0.00 to start. Excluding the internet bill and cost of your computer and accessories of course. I just write and post what I want, just like with Facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media sites. But, the catch is, I get to post ads on my blog. When my followers see an ad they like they click it and it takes them to the deal, and that's when I get paid. Why should I spend all my time on all those other social media sites when I can create a custom social media page for myself and earn an income. I have time, location and financial freedom. You should follow me and gain all the same benefits of blogging. Be a creator and make your page personal to you like you did when you had MySpace.
Please create a blog and I'll add you to my reading list!
- Vive Siempre Libre
Monday, November 24, 2014
Here are Benjamin Franklin’s Top 9 Words of Advice for Living a Productive Life
1. The sleeping fox catches no poultry.
2. Lost time is never found again.
3. Laziness travels so slowly, that poverty soon overtakes him.
4. Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
5. There are no gains, without pains.
6. Diligence is the mother of good luck.
7. Be ashamed to catch yourself idle.
8. Let not the sun look down and say, “inglorious, here he lies”.
9. A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two separate things.
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Today I will go over my online business with AdSense. Over the past several months I have been working day and night trying to earn a steady income through AdSense. I just passed the $100 threshold on the 7th of December. In order for AdSense to pay you, you need to earn $100. It took 10,916 page views, 425 ad clicks and just over three months to complete. I am not sure what the actual amount is but I work at a rate of about 10¢ per hour. All in hopes to make decent living while traveling the world and spending time with my family!
Google AdSense is great because you will always have companies advertising on your site. Another great feature is the better your site gets through social media popularity, website content and keywords, the more you will get per click. Companies use a Google AdWords account to create and bid their ads to go onto the web. The highest bidder gets their ad on a website.
My job is to write good content, use keywords, build a social network and place the best ad in the best location on my web pages. I choose different ad shapes and sizes, text ads, picture ads, and even what type of advertising they show. They range from business entrepreneur classes to web development. The way that I pick and choose is I just follow what Google suggests for me. I also look at my reports to find out what ads are getting clicked, how much I'm getting paid for those click and then tweaking my other ads to match up. The ads on a web page need to be well balanced and fit in. I go to other websites more popular than mine or at least ones that I think are successful and try to get inspiration from what they have.
Monday, October 21, 2013
I recently created a simple Facebook page, so now go and make it not so simple! Click the image above because that link should work or click here! I finally figured out how to connect a link to an image! It's really easy, just highlight it and then click the link button and paste the link you want. Anyway, follow the link, LIKE my page, invite me to be your friend so we can get some networking going, and of course, SHARE the page and this blog with your Facebook friends, tweet it, pin it, etc...
P.S. Okay, so if the image clicking link doesn't work after all that... just click here too!
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Here are a few ways to make money online:
1. Maybe you've heard of flipping real-estate like houses, land, businesses, etc... Well, the same kind of thing takes place here on the World Wide Web. Buying and selling domain names. A domain name is also known as the web address. Ironic how we call it an address when in the tangible world real-estate has a physical address. This method is a bit tougher because most of the prime real estate has already been bought. However, names that do not seem popular now may be in a year or ten years from now. Who knew that ebay, google, and godaddy would one day be so popular?
2. Have you ever wanted to be an author of your own book? There is an unlimited amount of opportunities online. From writing a blog to becoming the next Dr. Seuss. Finding your way will take time and effort, they are key if you want to make a living out of blogging. Look around and see what other's are doing. Look at blogs and see what you like about one and dislike about another. Pay attention to how long they've been posting, then how popular their site is, and try to figure out what makes them successful. Once you've got an idea of what you want to write about, you need to write it. Blog content is what brings readers and keeps them coming back for more. Make sure you have good quality content. Next is advertising. You can spend money on ads or you can just do it yourself by posting your blog link all over facebook, twitter, google+, etc... Then put some ads on your blog and watch your money role in!
3. Selling things you don't actually own. What?! Selling things you do not own? How does that work? Well it takes homework, like everything, to find something that lines up. You sell an item on ebay.com or which ever site you choose and once someone buys that item you go and buy the same item on amazon.com for example, with their money, and just use the original buyers address. This way is great because you can travel, or live in a small boat somewhere in the bahamas and you never had to have the item on hand and or receive and ship it. What happens when you can't get the item they paid for? Well, you just refund their money.
4. ZipNadaZilch.com is where you can earn rewards like cash through PayPal, or others like an iPhone 5, iPad, Xbox 360 by referring others to trial offers for companies like freecreditreport.com, DirectTv, GameFly, Blockbuster, and Netflix. They pay you for getting people to try their stuff. You start with smaller companies but as you get more and more referrals you get a better pay out. Below is my referral link where you can create an account and go through the process of becoming an affiliate marketer with these major companies. I do it and it's great! I make about $300-$500 a week with just referring others.
If you would like to give a gratuity for my services please click the Donate button. Any amount is greatly appreciated! Let me know what else I can do for you so that I can better meet your needs!